- The Gospel is the lens through which everything else is filtered and evaluated (i.e. preaching, teaching, community groups, serving, community engagement opportunities, etc.).
- The Gospel is central in every facet of what we as a church are about and in the things we endeavor to see accomplished.
Everyday Worship (Exalt Jesus)
- Lifestyle of worship of King Jesus in all aspects of everyday life.
- God’s Glory > My Story
- Gospel-transformed people mobilized where they live, work and play so that people see and experience Jesus
Life Changing Community (Equip Believers)
- Connecting real life to God through family-based discipleship and gospel-centered missional communities
- Every believer = Missionary & Disciple-maker
Kingdom-Focused Mission (Engage the World)
- Sharing the power of the gospel of Jesus Christ in the city and throughout the world – seeking to spread His Name and Fame
- Every Man, Woman & Child + An Opportunity to hear and respond to the Gospel
- Gospel transformation, city mobilization, church collaboration & leader multiplication
- Seeking to display the glory of God through a church body that is diverse in its make up and includes different colors, cultures and generations